GET RIGHT WITH MONEY
Freedom, flow, and clarity with money makes way for a better life, a healthier community, and a restored planet.
It is my personal mission to get more money in the hands of big-hearted creative people.
Release outmoded perceptions you are carrying and move toward a conscious relationship with money.
Money is our currency. Money itself is neutral.
The more conscious our relationship with it, the more power we have to create the life we want and do the good we want to see in the world.
This is for YOU if
- you feel there's a ceiling on how much money you can make
- you get foggy when you pay bills or look at your bank statements
- you feel resentful toward people who have money
- you feel guilt or shame about having money
- you think money is evil or dirty or “the Problem”
- you desire to let go of unconscious family patterns with money
- you want to let go of money stories that are holding you back
WORKSHOP APRIL 4, SATURDAY 3 - 5:30 The Bridge Studio, Rivermill, Saxapahaw, NC $35
Directions to the workshop
DIRECTIONS: coming from the EAST..head west to Saxapahaw
After you PASS the General Store/gas station, and big brick upper mill building on your left
you will go around a curve and down a hill
at the BOTTOM of the HILL, on the LEFT
BEFORE the bridge is the parking lot for the apartments and BRIDGE studio. Pull in there
and drive a short distance and if there's space park in the spaces on your left perpendicular to the building.
Walk into a courtyard that's in front of where you parked (if you were nosed in toward the building) and you will find the Bridge, the door will be open.
If you are lost
Text me and I will come get you. It can be a little tricky to describe where the studio is. Once you find it though .. heaven.
Marketing in its purest, smarm-free form is simply about connecting.
It’s about finding a way of communicating with your ideal customers, your people, in a way that is unwaveringly true to you and your business.
It’s about celebrating who you are and transmitting your strengths so that the people who need to find you can do so.
It’s about mutual resonance.
It’s a beautiful place from which to craft a sustainable plan.
THE WORKSHOP - 5 Weeks
- 6 hours of class time in a 3 week period
- worksheets and assignments to complete in between classes
- 2 weeks of integration support after the workshop
This is for YOU any of these are true -
- You know that you and your business rock.
- You think marketing is a hideous task.
- You don’t know where to begin in promoting your business.
- You need help knowing what your message is.
- You need help in seeing your strengths.
- You have trouble comfortably talking about your business.
- Self-promotion makes you feel squirmy.
- You have trouble making and implementing a marketing plan.
If you do the work, you will leave the workshop with -
- a friendly relationship to marketing
- clear messaging
- a sense of ease and confidence in talking about your business
- completed practical steps toward a marketing plan
- specific next steps in reaching clients or customers
- support for making those next steps happen
I have priced this workshop so affordably because I want to reach even those of you who would never invest in your business. We often think we will figure all of this out on our own. And then we don't. And the business suffers.
Love up your business.
We will have tea and delightful snackage, and we will get a whole lot done.
WORKSHOP INFO: Southern Village in Chapel Hill, Tuesdays, 5:30 - 7:30, 5 weeks
- April 21
- April 28
- May 5
- May 5 - 19, two weeks of online support and integration
EMAIL ME HERE, if you would like to get on the list for this class. Payment will be due 2 weeks prior to the class. Registration will not be available after that point.